University of Pretoria 2023 applications
The University of Pretoria (UP) is a public university with its largest campus in the heart of Hatfield, the diplomatic hub of South Africa’s capital city. The University of Pretoria stands out among the world’s leading research universities in the world. UP offers a high quality of teaching, learning, and research expertise across all nine faculties, including South Africa’s only Faculty of Veterinary Science, and Africa’s top Faculty of Law and business school.
- Main (Hatfield) Campus
- Hillcrest Campus / High-Performance Centre
- Groenkloof Campus
- Prinshof Campus
- Onderstepoort Campus
- Mamelodi Campus
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Religion
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Mamelodi Campus
- Gordon Institute of Business Science (GIBS)
Complete your subjects to find out for which study programmes offered at UP you may qualify for: Read more
Application Fee Waived:
- Application fees are waived for students who apply for studies at the University of Pretoria if their household income is lower than or equal to R150 000 per annum.
- Online applicants must upload proof of income in STEP 12 of the online application process. This will serve as proof of payment, to allow you to verify and apply your form. These documents will be verified.
Application Fee: When you submit your study application, you will need to pay an application fee of R300 (30 US Dollars) for 2023.
- Please note that the application fee is non-refundable.
- If your household income is more than R150 000 per annum please make use of the following payment options:
- Online credit card payment as part of this application submission, i.e. by paying with a valid credit card with sufficient funds and by entering the correct details.
- Note that the online application system can only process payments that reference valid credit card (Master, Visa, American Express or Diners Club) information, with sufficient funds.
How to apply: