Our client requires the service of a mature Temporary Administration Assistant who will be responsible for answering the company’s switchboard, providing secretarial and administrative support staff in an effective and professional manner.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key performance areas:
- Answering switchboard
- General reception duties
- Provide assistance to clients where direct assistance can be provided.
- Information handling
- Provide telephonic assistance where a management agent is not available, e.g. levy enquiries
- General office administration and archiving duties
- Ordering stationery, printing ink and paper
- Maintaining general cleanliness in offices, boardrooms and kitchen.
- General office errands i.e. going to the bank and post office
- Handling and accounting of petty cash
- Assist with the collection of arrears.
- Provide assistance with clearance certificates
- Assisting with meetings and minute taking
- Follow-up on insurance claims placed by management agent
- Handling maintenance and repair services
Desired Experience & Qualification
The successful candidate must have:
- Matric with a relevant tertiary qualification
- Minimum 2 – 3 years office administration experience
- Must have experience operating a switchboard
- Excellent communication skills (English & Afrikaans)
- Excellent computer literacy (MS Office)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Have an analytical problem solving ability
- Must be results driven and able to function in a high pressure environment
- Have excellent people skills and focus on delivering good customer service
- Must be willing to work 1 weekend a year during inspections
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Package & Remuneration
Salary to be discussed at interview stage
Peoplefinder Career Placements
Recruiter: Igna Lourens