SITA: PROGRAM FOR INTERNSHIPS (X180 POSTS)
Internships 001/2023 is the REFERENCE NUMBER.
THE POSITION: Internships
AMOUNT NEEDED: R6,500 per month
DURATION: One year
The document includes attached posts.
program for internships
180 internship positions in information communication technology are available nationwide through SITA (ICT). After completing a 12-month training program, interns who satisfy the minimal requirements may be evaluated for absorption into crucial roles within SITA.
Who may submit an application?
• South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 who are unemployed; • South Africans with a bachelor’s degree or a three-year National Diploma in ICT or another relevant field at NQF level 6; • No work experience is necessary; • Applicants should not have participated in any internship programs; • People with disabilities
How to use
Please visit the e-Government Portal at www.eservices.gov.za to apply and follow the steps below;
Register with your identification and personal data;
Use the one-time pin you were given to finish the registration;
Enter your username and password to log in;
Then select “Employment & Labor;
To create a profile, edit a profile, search for employment, and apply for positions, click “Recruitment Citizen”;
Or, if the applicant has already registered on the eServices portal, go to www.eservices.gov.za and take the following actions:
“Employment & Labor” should be selected, then “Recruitment Citizen.”
Use your username and password to log in.
To create a profile, edit a profile, search for employment, and apply for positions, click “Recruitment Citizen.”
Contact eRecruitmentSupport@sita.co.za with any questions or concerns.
CVs sent to the aforementioned email addresses won’t be read.
Date of Closing: March 16, 2023
SITA is an employer that values diversity and will fill this position in accordance with the employment equity plan.
Only the candidates who have been shortlisted will be contacted. Members of recognized groups who live in the above-mentioned locations will receive preference.
• Please consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within two months of the application deadline.
• Applications sent after the closing date or without all of the certified copies will not be accepted.
• It is the applicants’ responsibility to have the South African Qualifications Authority evaluate their overseas credentials (SAQA).
• Only those candidates should apply who match the prerequisites.
SITA retains the right to refuse to schedule an appointment.
• Obtaining a satisfactory security is a condition of appointment.