- Company: premier human capital
- Location: Various
- Contract: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: R18,166- R19,766 per month
Leading Funeral Insurance Cover is a forward-thinking burial service and financial service provider in South Africa.
- Acornhoek – Bushbuckridge Local Municipality in the Mpumalanga
- Ulundi – Mahlabathini is a town in the Zululand District Municipality
- Greytown – KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Germiston – Gauteng
- Mkhuhlu – Bushbuckridge Local Municipality in the Mpumalanga
- Umthatha – eastern Cape
- New Castle – KwaZulu Natal
Duties & Responsibilities
Oversee the daily administration operations of the Branch. Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all
administrative processes. Manage and monitor the performance of Admin employees at the Branch, to make sure
that they are executing their assigned duties and ensuring compliance with the Code of Conduct of the company.
Maintain the filling system and compliance to business processes.
• Compile the Viper/clocking data as required for payroll process and
ensure that all required information is correctly captured in all the
• Ensure that Casual staff timesheets are properly filled in and
corresponds with the burial scheme.
• Responsible for the maintaining the office cleanliness and
compliance to the OHS.
Responsible for administration to internal and external clients.
• Assist and advise clients with funeral arrangements.
• Completing necessary documents for funeral arrangements
(BI1663, Burial order and DIS).
• Typing funeral pamphlets or letters and other correspondence.
• Ensure information required for the scheme preparations is
timeously made available to the Branch Manager.
• Monitor and confirm burial claims with the Claims Administrator.
• Handling incoming and outgoing administrative correspondence.
• In charge of petty cash.
• Requesting order numbers and placing orders with procurement.
• Liaise with suppliers and double check information on the received
invoice, e, g, file number, correct name of the deceased and order
• Handling of supplier queries.
• Submitting weekly coffin update on the procurement system.
• Recording of stock received on the procurement system.
• Monitoring of the Branch expenditure operational budgets.
• Compiling and presenting Admin Department monthly reports to the
Branch Manager and General Operations Manager.
Oversee the day to day operations, ensuring that the team adheres
to the Service Level Agreements and add value to customers by
continually trying to improve the services provided.
• Ensure and approve all funeral documents adhere to standards and
• Handle client queries regarding existing policies, funeral services
and other enquiries.
• Planning, making follow ups on both internal and external clients.
• Comply with company code of conduct.
Desired Experience & Qualification
o 2 years relevant experience in the Administration role,
particularly in a customer-driven, customer-facing
o Experience in people management, leading teams, and
• Relevant qualification
equivalent to NQF Level 6
Package & Remuneration
Branch Manager ranges between R18,166- R19,766 per month
Apply On Company Website