PURPOSE OF POSITION:
Leading a store team to meet business KPIs including driving sales, cost control, mitigating risks and stock loss, administration and ensuring world class store standards.
- Increase sales by focusing on customer service and world-class store standards, maintenance of the store image, stock management and promotional implementation
- Stock loss is minimised by having a healthy store culture and following security measures, stock and cash handling procedures.
- Manage cost according to the company low cost culture by driving efficiencies in the store.
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are done according to the company guidelines.
- Leading a dynamic team of Dynamos – taking responsibility for team training, coaching and performance.
- Standards – maintain general health, safety and housekeeping standards.
- Grade 12
- Proficient in English.
- Relevant tertiary education – a degree/diploma in a business/retail related field would be an advantage.
- Ideally 1-2 years experience in a retail environment within a leadership role.
- Computer Literate (Microsoft and/or Google GSuite – will be an advantage).
- A passion for retail is essential to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Demonstrate integrity and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- Strong Managerial capabilities – ability to plan, lead, organise and control.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Willing to work retail hours.