- Company: Parity Software
- Location: Midrand
- Contract: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
Parity Software is a long-standing top Sage Enterprise and Microsoft Gold Certified partner that focuses on providing consulting and development services on Sage, Epicor and a full range of Microsoft solutions. Since 1982 we have been based in Johannesburg South Africa with clients throughout Africa. Parity Software is known as the Sage X3 and Microsoft Dynamics Partner of choice, providing knowledgeable insight to solutions that would best fit business requirements of customers in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, warehousing, logistics, mining and construction.
We are looking for a hardworking, ambitious, energetic and self-driven Full Stack Developer with a proven track record of experience in developing and implementing ERP software solutions. If you have a keen interest in technological advancement, software development and the implementation of software business solutions, this might just be the ideal opportunity for you.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the implementation and rollout of projects throughout the implementation cycle. The developer is responsible for the configuration of the system and pre-settings based on a thorough requirements analysis.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Actively participates as a member of the development team in both core and custom development projects delivered to customers.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyse and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Document the technical solution before, during and after the delivery of the agreed scope to the consultants and customers.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Development of new software as well as maintenance of existing legacy software.
- Provides technical assistance in supporting pre-sales, sales and professional services departments where required (this may also include direct technical support to customers)
- Establish and define the execution plan, with set priorities and goals for the project, taking into account all stakeholder inputs and the intended strategic direction of the project.
- Determine project schedules and delivery dates with the Technical Lead of each team.
- Manage and monitor time frames based on project schedules continuously to ensure the successful delivery of the product to the market.
Project Execution and Monitoring
- Effectively implement the agile and scrum methodology mind-set to manage projects.
- Manage the project by providing direction, delegating tasks and monitoring outcomes of product delivery.
- Implement structures to effectively manage product execution from the analysis of requirements, design, development, quality assurance and the delivery of the final product.
- Provide feedback to stakeholders on project progress and execution.
Desired Experience & Qualification
We are looking for a software developer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in full-stack software development, including the following essential skills:
- MS SQL
- Web API
A completed BCom / BSc degree or equivalent tertiary qualification would be preferred.
The successful candidate will be someone with a strong drive for results and success and a willingness to see tough tasks through to successful completion, especially under the pressure of tight deadlines.
Additional skills required
- Strong interpersonal/relationship building skills
- Analytical thinking
- Accuracy and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines under pressure (conscientious)
- Ability to work independently as well as perform in a matrix project environment
- Strong ability to work in partnership and collaboration with other members of business solutions teams
- Structured approach to problem-solving and project execution
Package & Remuneration
Remuneration will be market related and based on qualifications and experience.
If your skills set, knowledge and experience are aligned with the role requirements please send us your CV. We’d be delighted to meet you and learn more about how you can further strengthen our team.
Apply On Company Website