- Company: Network Recruitment
- Ref. No:NFP009200/SMa
- Salary Range: R250000 – R450000 Per Year
- Location: Johannesburg North, Gauteng
- Closing Date: 27/02/2021
The purpose of the internship is to teach someone the tricks and trades of this company’s Fixed Income and Currencies team. It is a sales role within this team, and the person will be responsible for assisting clients with investment banking products, pricing and booking of flow and derivatives transactions, KYC, research and prep of material for clients, and getting to know financial regulations.
The culture of the team is an extremely hard-working, yet very close-knit team and they are looking for someone that is not afraid to work and get their hands dirty.
- BCom Investment Management / Economics / Finance / relevant studies
- RE5 completed is NON-NEGOTIABLE
- CFA is highly beneficial
- SAIFM RPE Exam highly beneficial
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- 1 – 3 years’ experience
- Looking to gain excellent exposure within a fantastic FSP
For more finance jobs, please visit www.networkrecruitment.co.za
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
Production Manager: Front Office / Capital Markets