- Company: Nedbank
- Job ID: 106780
- Talent Acquisition Consultant: Keabetswe Modise
- Job Family: Information Technology
- Leadership Pipeline: Manage Self: Operational
Job PurposeTo execute assigned work tasks; to ensure the stability and availability of the Enterprise Systems Management Tools within the specific area of responsibility; including the provision of advise; guidance and support to customers and technical staff; following defined procedures and standards; in line with Nedbanks business strategy.Job Responsibilities
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis).
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all standards are observed and procedures are carried out in a timely manner in order that all systems functionality and data is accurateby managing systems software configurations. Deliver agreed expense budget by ensuring the following; Overtime spend is kept within budget; Monthly Attendance and Leave Schedules; All Claims and recoveries are managed; Telephony expenses Data Card Usage Managed Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- Provide 1st level support and occasional 2nd level support and trouble shooting against guidelines; thus meeting clients’ needs.
- Manage and action customer requests/calls through building and enhancing client relationships.
- Provide timeous and effective feedback through engagement with team members Ensure team complete work to plan by providing office administrative support to the team.
- Monitor the trends of systems activity by working with senior colleagues to agree policies for future system enhancements.
- Compile with policies and standards by providing system access within mandate.
- Conduct health checks as per documented procedures as per agreed time lines Execute on implementation plans for new/ upgraded/ enhancements as required.
- Solve work issues and problems by acting on MIS information as provided by Senior colleagues
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Information Technology Diploma or Degree plus Product certification
- Relevant product certification an advantage
Type of Exposure
- Provided Client Service
- Provided Administrative Support
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self
Minimum Experience Level
- 1-2 years IT industry or related experience
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Information Technology concepts
- Role relevant related technologies
- Multiple operating system
- Computer Literacy
- Performance monitoring and tuning
- Continuous Learning
- Customer Focus
- Initiating Action
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
–Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566
Apply On Nedbank Company Website