- Company: GEOTECH
- Location: Centurion
- Contract: Permanent
- Job Type: Full Time
- Salary: R50K – R60K per month
Duties & Responsibilities
The main purpose of this position is to be responsible for software development, which includes reports, dashboards, data warehousing and other data related tasks, cloud based, desktop and web development. This includes new feature development as well as maintenance of the existing applications.
MAIN JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops software in C# or other selected languages for the company’s products and/or applications following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Develop and maintain new and existing reports with Telerik.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other associates of the company in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply the company’s Mission Statement and Quality Policy and enthusiastically exhibit a desire to see tje company succeed in every aspect of our delivery.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Perform other duties as necessary
3 year computer science degree or equivalent diploma.
A minimum of 3-4 years software development experience.
(SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY)
- Candidate must have solid experience (3+ years) in:
- Advanced Object-Oriented Programming.
- C# Programming on .NET 4.6+
- Telerik reporting (report minded i.e. checks and balances verify on data and reports)
- SQL Programming/Design on Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012/2016
Exposure as an advantage:
- Web services
- ASP.Net Core 2.1
- Web Api
- Cosmos DB
- Azure Cloud
- HighCharts for Dashboard
To apply for this career building and advancement opportunity, submit a detailed and updated CV to
email@example.com Apply Now