Start date: ASAP
8 hrs p/day
Work schedule: As Needed
- Experience: General Assistant
- Work on the till when needed
- Assist with the cash-up procedures
- Sell products specific to campaigns
- Take customers’ orders
- Pack away stock
- Clean the store
- Clean all the equipment
- Carry out instructions from management
- Ensure that fridges are always stocked
- Prepare and clean the food
- Occasionally handle and prepare orders
- Take accurate stock take on a weekly basis.
- Responsible to make sure the general merchandise section of the store is well- stocked for our customers.
- General merchandise products include but are not limited to; health and beauty products; over-the-counter medicines; candy; magazines; tourist items and seasonal merchandise.
- General merchandise clerks must be familiar with store products and their locations in order to assist customers in locating items. In addition; they must be able to perform all duties of a cashier.
More about this job
A well-known grocery store is looking for Fixed-Term Contract workers to join their team.