266 Examination Assistants1258 Quality Assurers
Applications for Examination Assistants and Examination Quality Assurers in Gauteng will be from 22 August 2022 – 02 September 2022.
Applicants who have studied Accounting and/or Mathematics/ Mathematics Literacy at tertiary level will be given preference.
As part of ensuring that the 2022 National Senior Certificate Examinations (NSC) are fair and credible, the GDE is looking for a total of 1524 EA’s and EQA’s.
- 266 Examination Assistants
- 1258 Quality Assurers
Will be appoint at District Offices and Head Office to assist with the receiving and controlling of scripts and candidates who sit for the 2022 NSC Examinations.
Examination Quality Assurers
Will be appointed to assist with the controlling of scripts in 24 Marking Centres.
HOW TO APPLY
- An appropriate recognised Academic qualification: Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate / National Senior Certificate Vocational.
- Only registered students at tertiary institutions, unemployed persons with one or more tertiary qualification and unemployed graduates may apply.
- Applicants must possess advanced numerical skills with Mathematics or Accounting as a compulsory subject. Second year and above tertiary students will be advantaged.
- Please indicate previous experience in examinations administration as an Examination Assistant [ Marking Centre or Office based].
- The nature of the work is linked to tight deadlines and thus requires that the successful candidate be able to work under pressure.
Opportunity Closing Date
Friday, 2 September, 2022 – 12:00