Department of Infrastructure Development
- Reference Number : REFS/013828
- Directorate : DRIVER/MESSENGER
- Number of Posts : 1
- Package : R 147 459.00 per annum (plus benefits)
- Enquiries : Ms. Mandisa Matlhare Tel: 076 521 4118/072 668 0029
- Grade 10 (NQF Level 2) with 1 year driving experience. Valid driver’s Licence with Public Drivers Permit.
- Drive light and medium motor vehicles to transport passengers and deliver other items (mail and documents). Do routine maintenance on the allocated vehicle and report defects timely. Complete all the required and prescribed records and logs books with regard to the vehicle and goods handled. Collect and deliver documentation and related items in the department. Copy and scan documents. Assist in the Office registry. Render a messenger service in the relevant office.
- NOTES: These adverts are internal (within the Department) and external (within Gauteng Province). To apply for the below positions, please apply online at http://professionaljobcentre.gpg.gov.za. Only online applications will be considered and for general enquiries please contact Human Resource on 072 668 0029/076 521 4118. Application should be accompanied by the new Z83 form, comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) as well as certified copies of qualifications not older than six (06) months, Identity and valid driver’s license (where driving/travelling is an inherent requirement of the job). It is our intention to promote representivity (race, gender and disability) in the Public Service through the filling of this post and candidates whose transfer/promotion/appointment will promote representivity will receive preference. It is the Department’s intention to promote equity through the filling of all numeric targets as contained in the Employment Equity Plan. To facilitate this process successfully, an indication of race, gender and disability status is required. It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA). The Department reserves the right not to appoint. Disabled people are encouraged to apply. If you do not receive any response from us within 3 months, please accept your application was unsuccessful.
Employer : Department of Infrastructure Development
Location : Head Office (Johannesburg)
Closing Date : 10-05-2022
|Do you have a valid driver’s Licence with Public Drivers Permit?|
|Do you have a Grade 10 (NQF Level 2)?|
|Do you have a 1 year driving experience?|
Please Notes :
- Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving, applications will not be acknowledged. If you do not receive any response within 3 months, please accept that your application was not successful.