To back-capture (in tier net, Red Cap and IIMS) Project PrEP program data accurately and timeously into a computerized database or electronic PrEP register from a paper-based record
Lancers Road Clinic, 90 Lancers Road Clinic, Greyville, Durban.
Closing Date : 14 July 2022
Email : email@example.com
REF NO : ZAH-01-2022
Key performance areas
• Capture and export data on electronic databases.
• Identify missing data, inconsistencies and errors and follow-up or report on missing data or errors.
• Refer administrative support to the Data Manager/Line Manager.
• Ensure smooth running of day-to-day administrative duties.
• Record quality assured information on Quality Control log.
• Resolve data queries and logical checks. • Quality assures all data related to SOP’s.
• Print relevant documentation and file it in patient files.
• Take ownership and accountability for tasks and demonstrates effective self-management.
• Follow through to ensure that quality and productivity standards of own work are consistently and accurately maintained.
• Maintain a positive attitude and respond openly to feedback.
• Take ownership for driving own career development.
• Other ad-hoc responsibilities with the nature of the role.
Required minimum education and training
• Grade 12.
• Computer and typing skills are essential.
• Experience in capturing in Tier.net and Red Cap.
• Data capturing experiences are necessary, and insight will be advantageous. Desirable additional education, work experience and personal abilities
• Thorough with good attention to detail.
• Good administrative skills are required, together with working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database packages.
• Able to work to deadlines.
• Demonstrated data capturing speed and accuracy.
• Confidentiality, tact and discretion must always be maintained.
• Good communication skills.
• Self-motivated and able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Required minimum work experience
• Minimum six month’s experience in data capturing and administration .
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy, please send an email to subject heading of the email must read firstname.lastname@example.org .
A cover letter (maximum one page) that clearly states which vacancy you are applying for
• A detailed CV