Position: Construction Job x120
The Eastern Cape Department of Education in partnership with ETDP SETA is offering the Construction Learnership opportunities within the maintenance in the following disciplines: Electrical, civil and Construction.
The purpose for this construction Learnership is to build capacity amongst emerging contractors to execute the increasing amount of labor-intensive work at schools. Furthermore, learner contractors will gain hands-on practical working experience, as well as a recognized NOF qualification.
- Grade 12 with Maths, Physical Science and English
- N3 with Maths, Engineering Science and English
- Applicants should be between 18 and 35 years of age
Skills and Competencies Required
- Communication skills
- Have a high level of drive and motivation
- Computer Literacy
- Be Safety Conscious
- Be responsible and committed
How To Apply
- Applicants are required to submit a completed Z83 Formobtainable from any Government institution. Certified copies of ID and qualifications, and Curriculum Vitae (CV)nnb with at least three contactable references, must accompany such form. Applicants must clearly quote the reference number and district where the vacancy is.
- Application forms are to be submitted to the following Districts:
|Alfred NZO West [x20]Mr Myolwa (039 255 1735 / 36)Ref: ANW HR / 01P / Bag X9001 Mt Frere 5090|
|Buffalo City [x20]Ms Nikolongo (043 6047734)Ref: BC HR / 02P / Bag X4571 KWT 5600Mr Veletshona (043760 0041)P / Bag X9007East London 5209|
|Amathole East [x20]Mr Safa (047 4017715)Ref: AE HR / 03P / Bag Butterworth X3164 4960|
|Sarah Baartman [x20]Ms Vanrensburg (049807 2264)Ref: SB HR / 04P / Bag X726 Graaf Reinet 6280Mr Giyose (046.603 3351)P / Bag X1001 Grahamstown 6140|
|OR Tambo inland [x20]Mr Matoti (047 502 4385 / 204)Ref: ORTI HR / 05P / Bag X5003 Mthatha 5099|
|Joe Gqabi [x20]Mr Sodladla (039257 0048)Ref: JO HR / 06P / Bag X1133 Mt Fletcher 4770Mr Silele (051 6110052)P / Bag X5026 Sterkspruit 9762|
Applicants requiring additional information are welcome to direct their queries to the following officials: Ms. L Sidiya (040 608 4552) or Mr L. Makongolo (0406084261)
For submission, please drop your CV with all the supporting documents at the above-mentioned District offices (Human Resource Development).