Southern Oil Pty Ltd, an established company and market leader in the manufacturing of Canola oil and related products in the retail, food services, and bulk sectors, has the following exciting career opportunity in Swellendam.
The primary responsibility of this position is to ensure the line is kept neat and clean and tidy at all times by continuously removing any plastic or damaged packaging materials as well as the cleaning floors and areas between equipment on the packaging line.
- Ensure the correct cleaning procedure is followed.
- Ensure the correct materials and chemicals are used.
- Adhere to food safety and health and safety procedures.
- Ensure the line has good housekeeping and is hygienic at all times.
- Remove plastic and damaged packaging materials.
- Assist the Line Support during deep cleaning of the equipment.
- Assist on the line to pack as per the job model of Line Support.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of a Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
- Able to speak and write in fluent English
- Previous experience working on bottling lines
- High attention to detail
- Good hygiene skills
- Good housekeeping skills
- Disciplined and reliable
- Must be able to work in a team and alone